Using WhatsApp to communicate with your customers is one of the many ways to increase sales and strengthen customer relationships. Marketing, sales, and customer service can all benefit from the personalized connection that WhatsApp provides. The fact that it’s so easy to use makes it a perfect tool for small businesses. In this blog post, we give you some tips for using WhatsApp in your marketing and relationship-building efforts.
Curate content for the channel
Curate content for the channel.
As a retailer, you have access to a variety of information channels that can be used to curate content to send out to your audience. Content can come from various sources and will vary depending on the audience, industry and business itself. For example:
- Company blog posts
- Industry news articles
- Press releases & PR stuff (always use caution when using this type of material as it may be too much self-promotion)
- Videos posted on YouTube or Vimeo (or other video sites)
Create a lead magnet
Lead magnets are a great way to get people interested in your business and help you generate leads. Lead magnets may include useful information, like a free downloadable book or toolkit, or something more interesting like an invitation to join the company’s mailing list.
The first step in creating a lead magnet is deciding what you want your lead magnet to do for your business. This can be anything from getting more traffic to your website, generating more sales leads, building brand awareness or boosting engagement on social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Once you have decided what goals you want your lead magnet to accomplish it’s time for the fun part: creating it!
If you know how to write then writing something yourself might be an option but unless you are really good at writing there will probably be better options out there that are less time consuming than writing something yourself so consider using one of these options instead:
Use WhatsApp CRM to increase sales
WhatsApp is a free messaging app that allows you to send text messages and photos, make voice calls, and even send your location. It’s also a great way for businesses to communicate with customers.
- Pros of using WhatsApp CRM:
- How it works? It’s easy! You can add new contacts by just scanning their QR code or typing in their phone number. Your sales manager will love this feature because they don’t have to type out each contact’s name manually into the chat box—they can just scan the QR code on their smartphone screen or use Google Assistant if they have one. Once all of your contacts are added into WhatsApp CRM, you’ll never have a problem finding someone again! Just search for them by name or phone number and start chatting away! If they’re offline when trying to reach them via SMS message (the default method), then try sending an email instead since those go directly through Gmail servers rather than going through cellular networks like cellular carriers do.* Examples of how it helps increase sales:
- Imagine how many people could benefit from being able to find out about new products easily without having any knowledge about how social media works! These businesses don’t need Twitter accounts either—just their smartphones will work fine enough for sending messages between WhatsApp users.”
Learn more about your customers
The first step to understanding your customers is to understand the data you already have. Use customer feedback and surveys to find out what they like, dislike, and want more of. Ensure that everyone in your business knows who the most valuable customers are, so they can give them the best experience possible.
Once you’ve got a handle on who your best shoppers are, the next step is figuring out what their journey looks like—from before they ever even set foot in your store until long after they leave it. This will help you determine where and how to market to them while they’re shopping as well as after they have purchased from you (because chances are good that many will come back).
Strengthen customer relationships
If you want to strengthen your customer relationships, here are some ways to use WhatsApp:
- Answer customer questions.
- Send out surveys.
- Send coupons, discount codes and product updates.
- Recommend products based on survey results or past purchases that were made by your customers (with their permission). That way, you’ll be able to give them information about products that they really want to buy!
- Provide product information on request – just write down the details of what each product does and how it’s used so that when someone comes along looking for more info about a certain item or service at hand then all they need do is message it over into their inbox before asking another question or two about its function during regular hours of operation like 5:30 AM until 6 PM weekdays 9 AM until noon Saturdays closed Sundays open again at 1 PM Monday through Friday with no weekend breaks except possibly Sunday morning from 10 AM till noon depending where country located within the continent
You can use WhatsApp messaging to increase sales and strengthen customer relationships.
WhatsApp messaging allows you to quickly and easily engage with your customers and prospects. You can use it to:
- Create a lead magnet
- Curate content that’s relevant to your customers
- Learn more about your customers, including what they like, what they don’t like, and how you can serve them better
This process will help further strengthen the relationship between the customer and company by engaging in dialogue.
In conclusion, WhatsApp is a great channel for marketing, sales and customer service. It’s also very easy to use if you have the right tools. With SocialEpoch’s WhatsApp CRM software, you can create your campaign within minutes and start engaging with your customers on day 1. You don’t need a big budget or even technical skills to get started. All you need is an idea of how you want to communicate with your customers and our software will help you make it happen!